Pinch Valve Sleeves
Excellent Material Options
Replacement and Spare Pinch Valve Sleeves from rubber, silicon, Nitrile, EPDM and other materials.
All sleeve materials are multi-layered and fiber reinforced for durability and high application cycles. Product temperature, pressure, abrasive and chemical properties drive proper pinch valve sleeve selection.
|Sleeve Material||AKO Code||Temperature||Color|
|Neoprene®||01X||175 F [80 C]||Black|
|Natural Rubber, Food Quality||02X||175 F [80 C]||White Interior ID|
|Natural Rubber, Abrasive Resistant||03X||175 F [80 C]||Black|
|Natural Rubber, Conductive||03LF||175 F [80 C]||Black|
|Natural Rubber, High Temp||03H||195 F [90 C]||Black|
|EPDM Food Grade Black||04HTEC||250 F [120 C]||Black|
|EPDM Food Grade Conductive XP||04HTECLF||250 F [120 C]||Black|
|EPDM Food Grade Pale||04LW||250 F [120 C]||White Interior ID|
|Viton®||05||250 F [120 C]||Black|
|Silicon||06||265 F [130 C]||Red|
|Nitrile||07X||175 F [80 C]||Black|
|Nitrile Food Grade||07LW||175 F [80 C]||White Interior ID|
|Nitrile Conductive||07LF||175 F [80 C]||Black|
|Hypalon®||08X||175 F [80 C]||Black|
|Butyle||09X||175 F [80 C]||Black|
Air Operated Pinch Valve Sleeve Qualities
Air Operated Sleeves – Part Number Codification
RV Series Mechanical Valve Sleeves – Part Number Codification
- Neoprene – Resistant to dilute solvents, oils, acids, lubricants, various hydrocarbons and mild chemicals. Applications such as animal oils, natural gas, printing ink and soaps.
- Natural Rubber, Food Grade – Suitable for many weak chemicals, potable water, wine and alcohols.
- Natural Rubber, Abrasive Resistant and High Temp – Excellent abrasive resistance with a high degree of flexibility and durability. Ideal for foundry sand, silica sand, metals, waste water, mineral slurries, cement, concrete, granules and plastics.
- EPDM – Great for higher temperature applications such as hot water, steam, foods and CIP applications where elevated temperatures are used. Also excellent for dilute acids and alkalis.
- Viton – Resistant to solvents, oils, petrochemicals, aromatic hydrocarbons. Applications range from battery acid to buttermilk.
- Silicon – Highest temperature material mainly used to exhaust very hot steam or sulfuric acid.
- Nitrile – Best suited for products with oil or fat content. Examples sewage with trace oils, milk, butter, chocolate, fish, vegetable oils, olive oil, mineral oils, processed beef meal, etc.
- Hypalon – Similar to Nitrile and EPDM applications. Applications such as chloride, peroxide and acids.
- Butyle – Various chemical applications such as alcohol, amino acids, barium, ammonium, and acetic acids.