VF ALUMINUM AND STAINLESS STEEL AIR PINCH VALVES
Aluminum and Stainless Steel Pinch Valves with ANSI or DIN Flanged Connections.
The Flanged VF Series Pinch Valve – Simple and Reliable
- VF Pinch Valves very low maintenance with no mechanical moving parts. The sleeves do not impede product flow and come in a range of sleeve options for abrasive materials, strong acids and bases, sanitary applications and even high temperature applications.
- Featuring Rugged Flanged Connections: ANSI 150# Flange Valve, DIN Flange Valve.
- Pinch valve sleeves (liners) can be easily replaced. See step-by-step instructions
VF Pinch Valves are constructed from 2 body material options:
- Powder Coated Aluminum Industrial Valve Applications
- Electropolished Stainless Steel Sanitary and Corrosive Valve Applications
Sleeve Options for VF Valves:
- Natural Rubber (Anti-Abrasive or Food Quality)
- Conductive materials
- and more…
VF Flanged Pinch Valves by Size and Flange Options
ANSI 150# or DIN
|Flange Options||Max Recommended Line Pressure|
|5 Inch [125 mm]||ANSI and DIN||AL, SS, Steel Insert, Liner||90 PSI|
|6 Inch [150 mm]||ANSI and DIN||AL, SS, Steel Insert, Liner||90 PSI|
|8 Inch [200 mm]||ANSI and DIN||AL, SS, Steel Insert, Liner||60 PSI|
|10 Inch [250 mm]||DIN||AL, SS, Steel Insert||45 PSI|
|12 Inch [300 mm]||DIN||AL, SS, Steel Insert||45 PSI|